Friday, April 25, 2008

$50 for Sport now!

Alright, time to get the good oil from the professor for the weekends sport. I said it would take BRASS BALLS to come back from the brink, and I was correct.

So what do I like this weekend???

The Waratahs should be too strong for the Sharks at home. However, the wet weather leads one to believe it will be a tight contest. So the $3 for the Waratahs by 1-12 looks golden. $20 on that.

Let's look at a nice juicy league multi.
Manly should pump the Dogs at home this weekend. Melbourne don't look like losing for a while. The Gold Coast look far too strong for the Warriors at home. And the Sharks bubble has burst....

Manly 13+ - Melbourne - Gold Coast 13+ - Tigers.
That big boy is paying a whopping $25.64, and I will have a $10 slice of that action.

The Navy Blues know what it takes to win again! BRASS BALLS!!! So I will take them to win in Adelaide by 1-24 at a price of $3.80. Have a $10 investment there.

Finally, some shits and giggles IPL Style. I'll take $10 on the Mumbai Indians (Ha!) @ $2.

No comments: