* Tony Archer; the Hometown Hero. A terrible performance dictated by the home crowd. Even parochial QLDer's would have to ask why this dipshit awarded 16 penalties in an Origin match. Watching the Hannant try I correctly predicted it would be Refs Call and that Archer would give it a try. There was nothing surer. And once again the douchebag referees boss Robert Finch refuses to acknowledge the ineptitude of one of his bum-chums.
* Gasnier and Turner in defence... you all watched the match, that's all I really need to say.
* I've watched a lot of Rugby League but I can't remember watching a team that never even remotely looked like scoring as was the case with NSW.
* They were so bad they made Brent Tate look awesome, Incurable Neckitis and all.
* Willie Mason should be bound, gagged, locked in a vault and fed sedatives up until just before kickoff for Origin III lest the stupid bastard be tempted to shoot his mouth off again.
* And Queensland...it's only 1-1. You ain't won shit yet. Especially if the Hometown Hero gets the gig for Origin III.
***The author wishes to inform readers that he was absolutely hammered on Origin night and recollections may be hazy***