Namely Bob McCarthy, Bob Fulton, Geoff Gerard and Laurie Daley. These guys have had as much success as NSW Origin selectors as Nathan Brown had armed with the hottest squad in the NRL, unfortunately coupled with the tactical nous of an under 8's coach. That's about as much success as Brad Fittler trying to find his hotel room after 88 schooners. If NSW suffer a fourth consecutive series loss tomorrow night, then these fuckers must go. The latest in a fucking gi-normous list of faux pas, is picking a centre/winger to cover for the loss of the utility player. I am a big Josh Morris fan, but how Terry Campese, Ben Hornby, and Michael Ennis aren't better equipped as utility players is fucking beyond me. These clowns make me so fucking angry, year in, year out, but unlike everyone else in the world, seem to suffer no consequences of doing a fucked job.
Over the years, this group or members of this group of selectors have also been responsible for (in no particular order):
* Repeatedly picking a guy like Steve Simpson, even though he turned invisible whenever he donned a sky blue jersey.
* Selecting the two biggest softcocks in Origin history; Jason Stevens and Jason Ryles.
*Persisting with guys like Braith Anasta and Brett Kimmorley, when they clearly weren't good enough to get the job done, rather than blooding some youngsters.
* Seemingly for no reason, repeatedly snubbing/dropping Anthony Laffranchi, even though he is deemed good enough to be in the run-on side for Australia.
* Picking players out of their natural positions.
* Not giving new players second chances.
* Picking 53 year old second rower Craig Fitzgibbon as a front rower.
* Making NSW fans fucking angry with their perplexing selection processes and lame excuses after losses.
That's just a couple of points off the top of my head. If I had time to think about it, there'd be many more I'm sure.
Regardless of the selectors' incompetence, I'll always be a Blues man and hope they can give us something in Origin II. They need a QLD-esque performance, to win against the odds. Let's just hope that if Robbie Farah goes down, Josh Morris is as good at hooker as the selectors think.