Monday, June 15, 2009

Gentlemen, We Need To Find Us A Scapegoat Again...

As usual, after an Origin loss, Craig Bellamy and the NSW Selectors need to find someone to hold personally responsible for said loss. Terry Campese gets it this time. In his defense, I have seen many far worse Origin debuts. You're nervous early, make a couple of errors/poor choices but finish off the game okay. No you couldn't conjure up any miracles, but it was your first Origin, right? Anyway, as per usual, the selectors felt the need to trot out another old hand...Trent Barrett. I have nothing against Barrett, he'll probably play well, as he has in his side's "hot streak" where they have put away the Eels (14th), the Warriors (11th) and the Raiders (13th); but why you wouldn't give Campese another go is beyond me. They've embarked on a youth campaign, but sadly, and not for the first time, they've not had the balls to see it through. I think it also justs adds more confusion to Wallace's game having a new partner in the halves. Anyway, I hope Barrett can develop some chemistry with Wallace and remembers that his good form has been against rubbish teams, so he'll need to step it up a notch. I just want to end this post by expressing my deep desire to put one right between Colin Love's eyes. I can't stand the man and have no confidence in anything he's involved in. Is it wrong to want to punch an old guy? Even though he's a total douchebag? He makes me want to break stuff...

C'mon the BLUES!!! Give us something!

No comments: